Japanese foil cone
"Normal" foil cone

I am currently aware of two types of foil cones. Japanese foil cones. The shaft is also part of the cone there. They only have a metal tip. The other alternative are the "normal" foil cones that I prefer. (I have not found any definition other than "normal". If you know a different/better definition - please message me.) There the cone is placed on the shaft. If anyone knows of other variants, I'd be happy to hear about them.